Client Portfolio Access
Pitcher Partners Investment Services currently serves approximately 300 clients with funds under management of more than $2.6 billion.
As a holder of an Australian Financial Services Licence (No. 229887), we are authorised to provide advice on a broad range of asset classes, financial products and securities including listed securities, managed investment schemes (including managed funds), deposit products, debentures and bonds, derivatives, life products, retirement savings and superannuation products.
All of our advisors are very experienced in financial markets and hold relevant industry qualifications specialising in applied finance and investment.
Our full-time in-house research team of six people brings a depth of market experience and the highest level of technical and analytical skill to bear in selecting and monitoring client investments.
Investment Advice and Portfolio Management
Good investment advice requires experience and research and understanding of a client’s entire investment portfolio including equities, property, managed investments and family related investments. At Pitcher Partners, we have a disciplined approach to investment management, with quarterly client meetings and regular reports that are comprehensive and easy to understand. Whenever you need to make a decision about some money or an investment, your up to date portfolio report gives you the information you need. To read more about our investment philosophy and how it ties together with this methodology, please click here.
Our value proposition
Our value proposition to clients is to:
- Provide customised investment advisory advice to meet client needs and in addition advice on cash flow management, tax efficiency, asset protection, superannuation and retirement planning, insurance, risk management and estate planning
- Manage and administer individual investment portfolios according to individual client risk tolerances, preferences and directions
- Protect and grow clients' wealth by utilising the best available and independently researched investment opportunities
- Ensure no investment opportunities are missed, tax implications are addressed, and fees and costs are minimised
- Monitor investments closely on an ongoing basis
- Provide timely and accurate recording and reporting
- Deliver caring, attentive and personalised service
We are not owned by, or associated with, any provider of financial products. We are a fee only practice - we do not retain any commissions or any other payment from third parties. Our focus remains exclusively on meeting your investment and planning needs.
The Investment team has access to several highly qualified and experienced members of the Tax, Estate Planning and Superannuation Consultancy teams of the firm who provide technical assistance as required for clients' financial planning needs.
Pitcher Partners Investment Services Pty Ltd | ABN 24 052 941 036 | AFS Licence No. 229887 | An Independent Investment Advisory Practice