Kerry is an accounting technical (IFRS) and financial reporting specialist with over 25 years of professional experience in a range of accounting, governance and audit related roles. Kerry has extensive financial reporting and accounting advisory experience in the Australian corporate sector and private not-for-profit sector.
Areas of expertise
- Accounting and governance policy development
- Accounting technical advice
- Financial statements presentation and disclosure
- Governance matters
- Not-for-profit private sector
- Australian corporate sector
- Listed and non-listed entities
Memberships & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Fellow of the Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (FCA)
- Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (GAICD)
- Member of Women on Boards
1st April 2020
As outlined in the Pitcher Partners *submission*  to the ACNC Legislative
Review panel dated 28 February 2018, we are supportive of the ACNC an...
19th August 2019
The intensity on governance has been raised in the recent years with past and
current Royal Commissions that touch on certain areas within the NFP...
Services & Specialisations
Organisations may need to apply the requirements of Australian Accounting Standards for a ...Discover More
Back to People
Information in business is the key to being able to make the right decisions at the right ...Discover More