Greg is a Partner/Executive Director in the Tax Consulting division of Pitcher Partners Melbourne. He specialises in providing taxation advice to the SME corporate sector on a wide range of taxation issues.
Greg joined Pitcher Partners in 1999 and was admitted to the partnership in 2008. He is a representative for CPAs and the SME market as a participatory member of the ATO Private Stakeholders Group.
Memberships & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Laws (Monash University)
- Master of Laws (Taxation Law) (University of Melbourne)
- Fellow of the Taxation Institute of Australia
- Member of the Law Institute of Australia
- Member of the Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Member of Certified Practicing Accountants (CPA) Australia
18th December 2019
.. What does the regime involve?
The regime requires affected taxpayers to lodge a RTP schedule. The
information gathered from the schedule ...
21st July 2017
*What do the guidelines relate to?*
The guidelines relate to unpaid entitlements (UPEs) of corporate
beneficiaries to the income of a trust that ...
Services & Specialisations