Denise brings to her clients many years’ tax experience with a particular focus on assisting clients with international operations. Denise regularly advises clients on inbound and outbound structuring, financing arrangements, transfer pricing and assists clients in dealing with queries from revenue authorities.
As a qualified business expert, Denise also assists her clients on financial matters as they pertain to tax issues through an in-depth understanding of the industries in which they operate.
- Family office
- Professional services
- Manufacturing and distribution
Memberships & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Commerce (University of Melbourne)
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons) (University of Melbourne)
- Master of Laws (University of Melbourne)
- Accredited Tax Law Specialist
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Admitted to legal practice in Victoria
- Affiliate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (ICAA)
- Chartered Tax Advisor with the Tax Institute and a member of its International
- Committee Member of the Division 815 Working Group
- Member of the BEPS Tax Advisory Group
- Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners - TEP
23rd October 2019
.. *What are the Draft Taxation Determinations about? *
TD 2019/D6 and TD 2019/D7 asks how the current tax legislation operates where
a capital g...
11th September 2019
This applies to people with the following types of loans:
* Higher Education Loan Program (HELP – formerly known as HECS)
* VET Student Loan (...
14th June 2019
.... Which companies will be affected?
The change applies to a company that falls within either of the following
1. An Australian in...
13th May 2019
Although aimed at aggressive structuring by multinational corporations, the
rules have an extremely broad application and apply to ordinary commer...
8th May 2019
This represents a change in the position previously taken by the ATO outlined
in TR 2005/15, which has been withdrawn. The ATO is giving taxpayers...
17th April 2019
The ATO states that where a foreign incorporated company has central
management and control in Australia this will be sufficient, in and of
18th February 2019
The Government recently proposed a change to the taxation of ‘high-profile
individuals’ such as celebrities, sportspeople, internet personalit...
22nd November 2018
======== SNAPSHOT ============================================================
-------- WHO? -----------------------------------------------------...
21st August 2018
As part of a broader policy framework relating to foreign investment in
housing, the Government has introduced a vacancy fee – a fe...
Services & Specialisations
A key business strategy for any organisation is to manage their tax obligation at the same...Discover More
Tax affects every individual, public, private and multinational company, each with their o...Discover More
Forward thinking businesses who strive to maintain competitiveness or achieve strategic gr...Discover More
Back to People
The business structure should balance between your short and long term objectives, success...Discover More