Brad advises our clients on their personal superannuation and retirement planning across a range of areas including tax effective contribution and benefit strategies, investment structuring, asset protection and estate planning.
A significant portion of Brad's practice involves consulting to larger superannuation funds on the development of policies and procedures to comply with prudential standards.
- Large and small superannuation funds
- Industry representative organisations
Memberships & Qualifications
- Authorised representative of Pitcher Partners Investment Services Pty Ltd (AFSL No. 229887)
- Bachelor of Business (Monash University)
- Fellow of the Financial Services Institute of Australia
- Graduate Diploma Financial Planning (FINSIA)
- Member of the Australian Superannuation Fund Association
7th May 2020
/This article origionally appeared on Advisor Voice  on 29 April 2020/
There’s no doubt that the remainder of 2020 is going to be particularl...
16th April 2020
*/Return to the COVID-19 news and updates hub/* 
The changes include:
1) allowing individuals to access up to $20,000 over the next six mont...
21st August 2018
The Federal Government announced a proposed measure to reduce compliance
requirements for trustees of Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSFs) in...
30th November 2016
The new rules mainly apply from 1 July 2017 and broadly mean people with
pension balances greater than $1.6m will pay more tax on investment earni...
7th June 2016
From a policy perspective, the winding back of incentives to save for
retirement and the retrospective nature of many of the proposals are
Services & Specialisations
Tax affects every individual, public, private and multinational company, each with their o...Discover More
In today’s complex and regulated corporate environment, it is crucial for organisations ...Discover More
In an increasingly complex and regulated environment, engaging the right professionals to ...Discover More
Back to People