Due to the current environment, recruitment for the Sydney Graduate Program has been placed on hold until further notice. Please check back here and across our social media channels to find out more.
Who is the Sydney Graduate Program applicable for?
Our Sydney Graduate Program is for graduates who have completed their university studies within the last two years, who are ready to join our development program and commence their ongoing career with Pitcher Partners.
What will you experience in the Sydney Graduate Program?
The graduate program at Pitcher Partners gives recent graduates an opportunity to work with a variety of clients, partners and divisions, as well as to experience the culture of the firm.
Working at Pitcher Partners as a graduate is quite special – it is a place where you will make lifelong friends and feel as though you really belong. We genuinely care about our staff and work hard to ensure graduates have the best start to their careers.
We also provide amazing training and development experiences including attending the National Graduate Training Program which is held offsite.
A day at Pitcher Partners goes something like this:
- Work + Opportunity – lots of technical training and resources to support and encourage your professional and personal development because at Pitcher Partners we believe that our people are our most valuable resource.
- Work + Variety – great exposure to a variety of different work and clients and the chance to get really close to those clients, because we believe that is how you learn.
- Work + Fun – regular social and sporting events and the encouragement to develop and maintain your hobbies and outside interests because we believe that a balanced lifestyle produces happy, healthy staff who work better and smarter.
As a graduate, you will also be involved in the following activities:
- The National Graduate Training Program which is held offsite for a week of training and social and networking events – it’s a great week
- Induction week at the firm where you get to meet the rest of the staff
- Technical training where you learn all about the various software you will be using
- Chartered Accountants Program
- Tax Institute of Australia Foundation Course accreditation
- Professional development sessions on topics such as communication, planning, career development and networking.
When is our Sydney Graduate Program?
Our Sydney Graduate Program commences in February 2021. Graduates work full time in an ongoing permanent position.
How do I apply or express interest in the Sydney Graduate Program?
Due to the current environment, recruitment for the Sydney Graduate Program has been placed on hold until further notice. Please check back here and across our social media channels to find out more