William joined Pitcher Partners Investment Services Research Team in early December 2017. Before settling back in Melbourne he had spent two decades working throughout the Asia Pacific for both Asset management houses and banks. His previous roles including Portfolio Management for Maybank Asset Management, as well as PMA Capital Investors in Hong Kong. He was also a Fixed Interest, Currency and Commodities (FICC) Trading Director for global banks such as Westpac Bank, HSBC, CITIBANK and Deutsche Bank.
William is now responsible for the Fixed Income investment portfolios for PPIS. He will also be involved with Global economic and Geopolitical updates, as well as portfolio construction for PPIS clients.
- Global Macroeconomic interpretation
- Fixed Income
- Currency and Commodity market update
- Portfolio Management
Memberships & Qualifications
- HKSFC Investment Professional License to advise and Asset Management
- PPIS Authorised Deposit Products Advisory
- AFMA Diploma of Financial Services Australia
- Singapore Monetary Authority Licensed person
- Master of Investment Management (HKUST)
- Bachelor of Economics (La Trobe University)
7th May 2018
Read: Investment Month in Review - April 2018 
Read: Royal Commission highlights the real value of independence 
The Australian interest r...
7th March 2018
Read: The full Investment Month in Review February 2018 Newsletter 
Read: Reporting period wrap – earnings trending higher 
Services & Specialisations
The investment advice and wealth management market is a difficult one to negotiate. There ...Discover More
Pitcher Partners Investment Services provides independent and personalised asset consultin...Discover More
Back to People