As a Consultant at Pitcher Partners Sydney, Wayne joined the firm in 1977 and was admitted to the partnership in 1982.
Wayne practices in the Private Business and Family Advisory team, advising clients on a wide range of business issues including reorganisations, corporate structures, tax compliance, succession planning and general accounting.
Wayne served three terms as Managing Partner of Pitcher Partners Sydney and has been involved in many committees at the Institute of Chartered Accountants during his 42 years in the profession.
Clients who work with Wayne know that he is more than just numbers. He is a trusted advisor building strong client relationships that span many years.
Areas of expertise
- Accounting and advisory services
- Audit and assurance
- Business structures and reorganisations
- Estate and succession planning
- Tax compliance
- Professional practices
- Property and construction
Memberships & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Commerce (University of New South Wales)
- Fellow - Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Fellow - CPA
- Registered Company Audit and Tax Agent
- Member of Taxation Institute
- Chairman of Audit Committee of Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (until late 2005)
- Former State Councillor of Chartered Accountants in Australia and Member of the Membership and Disciplinary Committees
Services & Specialisations
Scaling new heights and exploring opportunities is at the heart of every business journey....Discover More
The business structure should balance between your short and long term objectives, success...Discover More
Tax affects every individual, public, private and multinational company, each with their o...Discover More
Forging the future of your business beyond the boundaries of today requires strategic plan...Discover More
Back to People
Information in business is the key to being able to make the right decisions at the right ...Discover More