Extensive experience in providing auditing and assurance services to a wide variety of clients in the private and public sectors such as State and Local Government, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Engineering and Construction and Insurance.
Wayne's experience, particularly in Local Government, includes the review and assessment of complex control environments and operational auditing, as well as performing an extensive range of consulting and advisory exercisers covering all aspects of local government practice.
Wayne is also involved in a number of industry associations and advisory groups. He is a member of the Division of Local Government's Technical Advisory Group (TAG), which was formed by the Division to advise on accounting and auditing issues impacting Local Government.
Wayne is also a graduate and member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors, a registered company auditor and APRA approved financial institution auditor.
- Financial services
- Insurance - General and Health
- Legal services
- Local and State Governments
- Not for Profit and community based organisations
Memberships & Qualifications
- Chairman of the Greater Building Society
- Graduate of Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Local Government Auditor (under previous Local Government Act which required special qualifications)
- Member of Institute of Internal Auditors of Australia
- Member of the Division of Local Government's Technical Advisory Group (TAG)
- Member of the Executive of Australian Financial Institutions Auditors Association
- Member of the Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- President of Local Government Auditors' Association of NSW
- Registered Company Auditor
Services & Specialisations
Pitcher Partners has a strong reputation for providing quality independent audit and assur...Discover More
Growth and competitiveness opportunities exist for everyone. Finding them and then exploit...Discover More
Back to People
In today’s complex and regulated corporate environment, it is crucial for organisations ...Discover More