Tom is Managing Principal of Pitcher Partners Adelaide.
As Managing Principal, Tom is responsible for the overall performance of the Firm including overseeing the implementation of the strategic objectives of the Firm.
Tom has more than 35 years’ experience in public practice providing business and taxation advice and has provided financial planning advice during this time. Tom possesses hands-on experience on the land and maintains a close affiliation with primary production. He acts for dairy, sheep and cattle producers, and wool and crop producers.
It is Tom’s desire to see clients create wealth and maintain it for their future and to extend it for future generations. He works closely with them to build a trusting, long-term relationship that enables clients to be informed and in control of their financial affairs.
Tom is a registered tax agent.
Areas of expertise
- Business Advice: commercial business advice, business planning, estate planning, succession planning, management consulting, business restructuring, annual financial reports, management reporting and asset protection
- Superannuation established advice: superannuation strategies, review of client needs and potential wealth creation
- Property development
- Building & construction
- Not for profit
- Service industries
- Hospitality & entertainment
- Primary production
Memberships & Qualifications
- Member of Chartered Accountants ANZ
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting (SAIT)
- CA ANZ Financial Planning Specialist
Services & Specialisations
Information in business is the key to being able to make the right decisions at the right ...Discover More
The business structure should balance between your short and long term objectives, success...Discover More
The preparation and maintenance of an Estate Plan is an effective way of ensuring that a p...Discover More
When wealth accumulates in a family and is passed on through one generation to another, th...Discover More
The investment advice and wealth management market is a difficult one to negotiate. There ...Discover More
Back to People
Forging the future of your business beyond the boundaries of today requires strategic plan...Discover More