Rob joined Pitcher Partners as a Director in 2017 and has over 15 years’ consultancy experience across the Australasian, European and U.S. markets from his previous experience with Crowe Horwath, Ernst and Young and PwC. He embodies a relationship focus and works hard to understand our clients’ needs and provide trusted commercial advice.
Rob specialises in advising corporate clients and financial sponsors in respect of their assessment of potential acquisitions and/or divestments, as well as assisting with the path to public market listing/IPO and refinancing. Deal sizes range from $1 million to $1 billion.
Rob focuses on mergers and acquisitions and providing financial due diligence services as well as performing the role of investigating accountant for public market transactions. Effective, efficient, robust financial due diligence is key to a successful transaction.
Areas of Expertise
- Transaction advice and support
- Mergers and acquisition advisory
- Financial due diligence
- Vendor due diligence
- Pre-lend due diligence
- Investigating Accountant’s role for public capital raisings and IPOs
- Food and beverage
- Industrial products
- Industrial services (including mining services)
- IT and Associated Technology
- Retail and Consumer (including ecommerce)
- Transport logistics and distribution
Memberships & Qualifications
- Chartered Accountant (ACA) – Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Member of the Faculty of Corporate Finance of ICAEW
- Bachelor of Science – University of Nottingham
Services & Specialisations