Piera's superior valuation skills are highly sought after as she ensures the best possible outcomes for clients whether for tax restructuring, family law or shareholder disputes or purchase price allocation. Her strong valuation skills, based on more than 23 years in the industry, brings a level of understanding of business drivers and imperatives that when combined with supporting industry and transaction data, ensure her reports provide commercial outcomes based on the right information.
Piera also has significant experience in undertaking valuations for government in compulsory acquisition matters, an area that she has focussed on for over 20 years.
As a consequence, Piera has had significant experience in mediations and VCAT hearings, as well as giving evidence in the Supreme Court and Federal Court of Australia.
- Building and construction
- Legal and accounting services
- Professional services
- Primary production/agriculture
- Radiology and other health service providers
- Retail sector
Memberships & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting) (RMIT)
- Fellow of the Financial Services Institute of Australia
- Member of the Business Valuations Special Interest Group with the ICAA
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (ICAA)
2nd August 2017
Typical warning signs for business owners are:
* a reduction in revenue from previous years
* current year results being significantly below bud...
Services & Specialisations