Paul is a Chartered Accountant and an Insolvency Practitioner holding qualifications as a Register Official Liquidator and a Registered Trustee in Bankruptcy with extensive experience in business investigation, monitoring and turnaround assignments across most industries.
Business Recovery:- Administrations and debt reconstructions, business investigations, workouts and turnaround, receiverships, business restructures, Deed of Company Arrangements.
Insolvency:- Corporate and personal insolvencies, court appointed, members’ voluntary and creditors’ voluntary liquidations and bankruptcy.
Investigations:- Forensic and financial investigations and analysis.
- Information technology and communication
- Manufacturing and engineering
- Professional practices (including lawyers and accountants)
- Property and construction
- Tourism related industries (including pubs and clubs)
- Transport (including shipping, aviation, motor vehicle and freight transport and industries)
Memberships & Qualifications
- Board member Turnaround Management Association - Australian Chapter
- Member Insolvency Practitioners Association of Australia
- Member Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Official Liquidator
- Registered Trustee in Bankruptcy
Services & Specialisations