Michael is a Chartered Accountant and has over 15 years’ experience providing a broad range of services to corporate groups and High Net Wealth executives alike.
Specialising predominantly in providing structuring and strategic advice to private clients, family businesses and large propriety companies, Michael’s experience covers a broad range of industries and taxation issues including tax structuring and restructuring, business succession planning, cross-border group planning, Employee Share Schemes and remuneration planning, private clients structuring and trust taxation strategies.
With a portfolio of clients including large corporate groups, executive management teams and high wealth family groups, Michael’s role also includes commercial and business advisory services.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Advisory Services
- Business Services
- Employment and Remuneration
- Private Clients
- Tax structuring and restructuring
- Business succession planning
- Cross-border group planning
- Employee Share Schemes and remuneration planning
- Private clients structuring
- Trust taxation strategies
Memberships & Qualifications
- Member - Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Fellow of the Taxation Institute of Australia (TIA)
- Registered Tax Agent
12th April 2016
Many tax practitioners may not be fully aware that they have US citizens in
their client base – citizenship is often an irrelevant question when...
Services & Specialisations