Louise is a Chartered Accountant and Chartered Tax Adviser in the Private Clients team with over 20 years’ experience advising high net wealth individuals in various aspects of their taxation affairs. Prior to joining the firm, she worked in the Private Clients team at a Big 4 accounting firm for many years.
Having deep specialist knowledge of superannuation strategies and compliance for SMSFs, Louise is recognised as an expert in the field, having presented at a number of industry forums. She also has expertise and experience in the areas of discretionary trusts, deceased estates, estate planning, asset protection and succession planning.
Louise’s clients look to her for her technical expertise, balanced with a pragmatic and commercial approach. She is a trusted advisor, providing strategic advice and structuring solutions as well as tax compliance and family office services.
Louise is an authorised representative of Pitcher Partners Sydney Wealth Management Pty Ltd.
Louise’s clients include senior executives, wealthy families and private business owners, from a wide range of industries. She has also provided taxation advice to a broad range of employers regarding their superannuation obligations and to large superannuation funds.
Areas of expertise
- Superannuation strategies and compliance for SMSFs
- Discretionary trusts
- Retirement and redundancy planning
- Deceased estates
- Estate planning and asset protection
- Succession planning
Memberships & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Economics (Accounting)
- Graduate Diplomas in Taxation and Financial Planning
- Chartered Tax Advisor with the Taxation Institute of Australia
- Member - Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- SMSF Association SMSF Specialist Advisor™
Services & Specialisations