As Chairman of the Pitcher Partners Association, former Managing Partner Pitcher Partners Melbourne and previous Head of Tax Consulting, John has a strong understanding and appreciation for issues affecting the firm's broad client base and in particular the challenges of running a middle market business.
His public and private clients know they can rely on him to provide them with the highest level of professional tax consulting advice on all their tax issues with his significant experience across a broad range of industries, both in Australia and overseas and through his solid reputation working with revenue authorities.
Clients have the security in knowing they have the services of a recognised authority in National and international tax matters, evidenced by John being a regular presenter at seminars conducted by the Taxation Institute of Australia and CPA Australia and - so clients receive the most leading edge and expert advice available.
- Development and Construction
- Property Management
- Travel Industry
Memberships & Qualifications
- Affiliate - Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (ICAA)
- Co-chair - National Property and Development Group
- Committee Member - ATO's National Tax Liaison Group - Capital Gains Sub Committee
- Fellow - Australian Society of Certified Practising Accountants and leader of its Australia's Capital Gains Tax Centre of Excellence
- Fellow - Taxation Institute of Australia
- Graduate Diploma Taxation Law (Monash University)
1st June 2017
“This award belongs to all our staff across Australia who work tirelessly
in the best interests of clients” Managing Partner, Melbourne John B...
3rd May 2016
“We’re extremely pleased to see a 2.5% cut in company tax for businesses
with under $10m in revenue,” said John Brazzale, Managing Partner a...
Services & Specialisations