Jennifer is a professional adviser who has more than 25 years' experience assisting her clients to build and protect their wealth.
Jennifer understands the particular needs of business owners and executives. She specialises in working with business owners and executives to provide them with market leading solutions to their investment, risk management, debt management and superannuation needs.
Jennifer Leslie and Pitcher Partners Newcastle and Hunter Wealth Management Pty Ltd ABN 49 112 481 802 are Authorised Representatives of Hillross Financial Services Limited ABN 77 003 323 055 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence Number 232705.
To view the Hillross financial services guide please click here.
- Accredited Direct Share adviser
- Accredited Self Managed Superannuation Fund Adviser
- Wealth Creation and Management for business owners and executives
Memberships & Qualifications
- 2007 Business and Professional Women NSW Woman of the Year
- 2007 Hillross Financial Planner of the Year
- 2009 Hillross Business Ambassador Award
- 2011 Hillross Contribution to Women in Financial Planning
- Bachelor of Commerce degree
- Certified Financial Planner® (CFP®)
- Chartered Accountant - Financial Planning Specialist. (FCA-FPS)
- Fellow of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Member of prestigious Hillross Strategist group for 6 years
- Member of the Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA)
30th November 2016
Given Mr Trump’s lack of political track record, the absence of policy
detail and the unconventional nature of some of his key proposed initiati...
Services & Specialisations
The investment advice and wealth management market is a difficult one to negotiate. There ...Discover More
In an increasingly complex and regulated environment, engaging the right professionals to ...Discover More
Back to People
The superannuation environment is subject to frequent and ongoing regulatory change which ...Discover More