After a very happy and rewarding fourteen years, Jennifer retired from the Pitcher Partners family at the end of December 2018.
Jennifer plans to enjoy her retirement by travelling with her husband as well as using her thirty plus years of business and financial experience as a non-executive director and contributing to the not-for-profit sector.
Jennifer leaves the Wealth Management practice in the excellent and very capable hands of Matt Kerr B.Com, CA-FPS, CFP, SSA. Matt has been with our firm for almost six years and like Jennifer, Matt is also a Chartered Accountant and Certified Financial Planner as well as being a SMSF Specialist Advisor.
Matt is very capably supported by an exceptional Wealth Management team who share our passion for quality and professional financial advice.
Get in touch with Matt.
- Accredited Direct Share adviser
- Accredited Self Managed Superannuation Fund Adviser
- Wealth Creation and Management for business owners and executives
Memberships & Qualifications
- 2007 Business and Professional Women NSW Woman of the Year
- 2007 Hillross Financial Planner of the Year
- 2009 Hillross Business Ambassador Award
- 2011 Hillross Contribution to Women in Financial Planning
- Bachelor of Commerce degree
- Certified Financial Planner® (CFP®)
- Chartered Accountant - Financial Planning Specialist. (FCA-FPS)
- Fellow of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Member of prestigious Hillross Strategist group for 6 years
- Member of the Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA)
Services & Specialisations
The investment advice and wealth management market is a difficult one to negotiate. There ...Discover More
In an increasingly complex and regulated environment, engaging the right professionals to ...Discover More
Back to People
The superannuation environment is subject to frequent and ongoing regulatory change which ...Discover More