Jaimie is an Executive Director and leads the Business Development and Marketing Division at Pitcher Partners Perth. Jaimie has over 13 years of marketing and business development experience gained throughout a professional service firms.
Jaimie is responsible for the planning, development and implementation of all of the marketing strategies, communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal for the Perth firm. She oversees the development and implementation of support materials and services and coordinates at strategic and tactical levels with the other divisions of the firm.
Jaimie directs the efforts of the firms sponsorships and stakeholder relations, and is in charge of all events, seminars, and business development initiatives.
Areas of Expertise
- Brand management
- Business development and planning
- Client analysis & intelligence to support client management
- Driving new business with existing clients and development of cross-selling initiatives
- Support initiatives to foster and develop the international network
- Growing and emerging industry sector initiatives
- Management of communications, events and sponsorship opportunities
- Management of client care programs
- Promoting local interests into the national strategic plan
- Management of the tender and proposals process
- Internal communications
Services & Specialisations