Gess has extensive experience in advising financially distressed clients and stakeholders on all facets of both corporate and personal insolvency, restructuring, business workouts and debt negotiation. His caring and professional manner helps to ease client pressures during time of uncertainty. Not only is he able to quickly identify problems, but more importantly, he has the experience and ability to find practical and cost effective solutions.
He has built a long career as an expert on all issues pertaining to business recovery, including asset protection, solvency assessments and the recovery of debt.
As a regular presenter to a variety of professional and industry forums, Gess is a recognised expert on issues pertaining to business recovery and as such, clients are assured of optimal business results.
- Personal Insolvency/Bankruptcy
- Corporate Insolvency
- Professional services
Memberships & Qualifications
- Affiliate of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Bachelor of Economics (La Trobe University)
- Chairman of the Pitcher Partners Critical Point Network
- Co-author of the book “Going Broke, Staying Sane”
- Court Appointed Liquidator
- Fellow of the Australian Society of Certified Practising Accountants
- Member of the Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association (ARITA)
- Registered Trustee in Bankruptcy
Services & Specialisations