Charlie’s large and growing client base is testament to his years of experience and expertise in wealth management.
Charlie retains significant corporate relationships in which he provides employee share scheme (ESS) services, including services to the employer (briefing sessions, memo’s calculators) and to the participating executives.
His key areas of expertise include private client advisory services, retirement & superannuation planning, employee share scheme (ESS) advice to individuals, redundancy planning advice and investment & administration services to High Net Worth individuals.
Charlie is the head of our Wealth Management division and an executive board member.
Areas of expertise
- Holistic Private Client Advisory Services
- Retirement planning
- Employee share scheme (ESS) advice to individuals
- Redundancy planning and advice
- Investment Management
- High Net Worth Individuals
- ASX Listed Companies – Share Based Remuneration Schemes
- High Net Worth Individual – Planning and Investment Management
Memberships & Qualifications
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Services
- Certified Financial Planner
- Member - Financial Planning Association
- Affiliate Member - Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Member – AFA
- Completed ‘Leading Professional Services Firms’ program at Harvard Business School
15th March 2016
“Australia’s superannuation system has become a cornerstone of saving and
planning for retirement in a relatively short period of time, but it...
3rd February 2016
“It’s disconcerting to see politicians playing politics with super in an
election year,” Pitcher Partners Sydney partner Charlie Viola said....
Services & Specialisations