Cathi is a Senior Manager at Pitcher Partners Adelaide. She is a specialist who manages the Superannuation Division and provides superannuation services to private clients and families. By enabling her clients to establish the best tax structure for their self-managed super fund, Cathi assists her clients with the ability to manage their own retirement savings plan.
Many of Cathi’s clients are successful families and individuals with diverse investments which include property, unlisted unit trusts and other complex structures. Managing a team of superannuation specialists, Cathi ensures that accounts, tax planning strategies, retirement planning and audits are carried out in a highly effective manner on behalf of her clients.
With over 15 years’ experience, Cathi became part of the Pitcher Partners family in 2006.
Cathi is also the author of many articles that are published by Pitcher Partners, sharing her knowledge on superannuation.
Throughout her career Cathi has gained experience providing Superannuation services to clients. Cathi also educates staff members on her extensive knowledge on superannuation and keeps up to date with current procedures and strategies.
Areas of expertise
- SMSF advice
- Audit of Self-Managed superfund
- Tax planning in relation to retirement
- Tax advice in relation to property acquisition structures
- Tax advice in relation to superannuation estate planning
Memberships & Qualifications
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (CA)
- Member of SMSF Association
- Bachelor of Commerce (University of South Australia)
- Bachelor of Arts (Adelaide University)
- Graduate Diploma in Business (Administrative Management)
- Graduate Diploma in Chartered Accounting
- RG 146
29th June 2018
*Read: Contact Magazine Winter 2018 *
The work test has not changed and still applies to individuals aged 65 and
9th August 2017
1. Contributing the Proceeds of Downsizing to Superannuation
2. First Home Super Saver Scheme
Here is a summary of the key points from the draft l...
10th April 2017
Now is the time to be reviewing your circumstances to ensure compliance with
the new laws. All clients are unique and Pitcher Partners look forw...
28th September 2016
To replace the scrapped measure, the Government are now proposing there be an
annual non-concessional cap of $100,000 per individual. The existing...
17th June 2016
At Pitcher Partners in South Australia, we have lodged an application to
obtain a limited AFSL, which allows us to continue to provide advice to y...
25th May 2016
These reforms were designed to improve the efficiency with which money and
data flow around the superannuation system. Until now the changes have ...
Services & Specialisations