Brett's clients benefit from his extensive public practice expertise and knowledge, with over 15 years experience including 18 months in a CFO position in the UK.
Brett caters to a variety of industries and services, and his clients benefit from his broad service offerings including taxation advice and management, structuring and asset protection and estate planning. Brett also provides the full wealth creation and preservation service, working closely with our wealth management and superannuation divisions.
- Medical and Health Related Industries
- Property and construction
- Service Related Industries
Memberships & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Business in Accounting
- Director of JR Securities Ltd and Pitcher Partners Wealth Management Pty Ltd
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Investment
- Member of the Financial Services Institute of Australasia
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Member of the Taxation Institute of Australia
- Registered Taxation Agent
- Representative (Australian Financial Services Licence)
12th September 2017
Doctors on Demand is breaking new ground in the healthcare industry, by
launching the country’s first 24-hour video-consulting service for Gener...
Services & Specialisations
Growth and competitiveness opportunities exist for everyone. Finding them and then exploit...Discover More
The business structure should balance between your short and long term objectives, success...Discover More
The preparation and maintenance of an Estate Plan is an effective way of ensuring that a p...Discover More
Back to People
A key business strategy for any organisation is to manage their tax obligation at the same...Discover More