Clients rely on Brendan's 18 years' experience as a business and taxation advisor to provide insights and observations to assist in improve their businesses and profitability.
As a qualified and trusted advisor, clients develop a close personal relationship with Brendan who is then able to provide more effective advice on important financial issues.
He is a recognised expert in his field, having presented at conferences for the Institute of Chartered Accountants and the Taxation Institute of Australia.
- Funds and funds management
- Hospitality (hotels and clubs)
- Information, communication and technology
- Professional practices
- Property and share investors
- Property Development and Construction
- Retail and wholesale traders
- Sports industry
Memberships & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Economics - Macquarie University
- Fellow of the Taxation Institute of Australia
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Australia
23rd August 2016
Unlisted property trusts provide a mechanism for investors looking for
exposure to commercial, industrial and retail property to participate in
Services & Specialisations
Information in business is the key to being able to make the right decisions at the right ...Discover More
Tax affects every individual, public, private and multinational company, each with their o...Discover More
Growth and competitiveness opportunities exist for everyone. Finding them and then exploit...Discover More
Back to People
The preparation and maintenance of an Estate Plan is an effective way of ensuring that a p...Discover More