Ben is a Partner/Executive Director in the Private Clients team, specialising in business management, accounting and taxation solutions. Ben was admitted to the partnership in 2017 and is a member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand. A Bachelor of Business degree from Swinburne University and a Diploma in Financial Planning from Kaplan Business School means clients are afforded even more insightful business advice.
Having joined Pitcher Partners in 2007, Ben brings more than ten years’ experience providing business advisory, financial and taxation services to private and family owned businesses and providing support to their management.
Ben has worked with clients in diverse industries including property development and construction, professional service providers, hotels and accommodation, and the superannuation industry.
Ben’s experience ensures accounting and regulatory requirements are satisfied without risk, in a timely and commercial manner, whilst identifying opportunities and ensuring clients affairs are managed tax effectively. As this has often lead to growth of wealth outside of the business for his clients, Ben is also actively involved with the families that own those businesses including estate planning, cash flow management and superannuation.
Areas of Expertise
- Business advice including business planning, structuring and succession planning
- Taxation advice and assistance including tax planning, GST, capital gains tax and indirect taxes
- Annual financial statement and income tax return preparation
- Assistance with the preparation of Business Activity Statements and GST related issues
- Periodic management accounting and reporting