Andrew Gillon is a Director/Senior Advisor in the Investment Advisory practice of Pitcher Partners. He joined the firm in 2015, after gaining over 15 years of experience in investment and finance, most recently with Deutsche Bank where he acted as a Portfolio Manager in the Multi-Asset Group. Andrew is responsible for providing strategic and tactical asset allocation, portfolio construction together with investment advisory and management services to private clients, business owners, family groups, not-for-profit organisations and institutional clients.
Andrew is a former Panel Member of the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) – Securities Section and sits on the Investment Committee of a Not-for-profit organisation.
Areas of Expertise
- Investment structuring
- Risk profiling
- Strategic and tactical asset allocation
- Portfolio construction
- Investment research and analysis
- Investment selection
- Retirement planning
- Financial Planning
- Self-managed super funds
Memberships & Qualifications
- Certified Financial Planner (Financial Planning Association)
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance and Investment (Securities Institute of Australia)
- Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Commerce (Deakin University)
21st July 2017
NFPs, like any organisation, need surplus funds and cash flow to roll out
their giving, training or education programmes and achieve their long te...
Services & Specialisations