Allan has over 15 years’ experience providing tax advice on a wide range of corporate tax, international tax, Goods and Services Tax (GST) and Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) matters to privately owned businesses, multinationals and listed companies.
He is an industry expert in the financial services and Not-For-Profit sectors, writing articles on tax issues and making submissions on taxation reform for both these sectors. He has also presented annual tax updates at various asset management forums in Sydney.
Areas of expertise
- Corporate tax
- International tax
- Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT)
- Asset Management
Memberships & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Business (Distinction)
- Master of Taxation (Distinction)
- Associate member - Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Chartered Tax Advisor - Taxation Institute of Australia
5th September 2017
We are of the view that both legislative amendments and further ATO guidance
are required to provide certainty for LICs, and for corporate taxpaye...
Services & Specialisations