Over 20 years financial markets experience having previously worked in a Chartered Accounting practice in both audit and tax.
After working in the financial markets in London for two years, Alistair commenced working for HSBC Asset Management Australia in 1994 as an investment analyst covering a number of industrial sectors on the ASX. In 1999 he joined the new start-up boutique Australian Equity fund manager – Contango Asset Management as an investment manager. Alistair had a number of sector responsibilities across the Large, Small and Micro-cap client mandates and subsequently became portfolio manager for the Income Generator Fund.
Since joining Pitcher Partners in 2014, Alistair has focused on analysis and portfolio strategy of both listed Australian Equities and Property investments.
- Audit and tax responsibilities in a Chartered Accounting practice
- Worked in London as a project accountant in the financial markets
- 20 years in Institutional Funds Management as an Australian Equities analyst and portfolio manager
- Specialised in ASX Industrial sectors and A-REITs.
- All the ASX Industrials sectors
- Income focussed portfolio strategies
Areas of Expertise
- Research and Financial analysis
- Portfolio construction
- Large, Small and Micro-cap stocks listed on the ASX
Memberships & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Economics (major in Commerce)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Senior Associate of Fin. (Financial Services Institute of Australasia)
5th December 2017
.. Read: The full Investment Month in Review December 2017 Newsletter 
Along with an encouraging US corporate earnings season, recovering globa...
6th November 2017
.. Read the full Month in Review Newsletter *here* 
On 17 October, 2017 the Federal Government released its much anticipated
energy policy cal...
Services & Specialisations