Food Transport Distribution Run for Sale
Operates 6 days per week (Monday – Saturday) between Geelong and Ballarat.
Collection and load out of Geelong depot, transporting gourmet food products (Breads/Cakes/Pastries).
Annual turnover of approximately $100,000, with substantial potential for growth and expansion. The business comes with:
- Refrigerated 2015 Isuzu NLR200 truck.
- Goodwill and support from the Vendor in transition
- Business name
- Contracts & agreements
- All customer contact details
Please contact Lucas Spokes (0400 856 143) for more information.
Giftware - Homewares - Cleaning, Hygiene and Beauty Products - National Distribution Business For Sale – Massive Room for Growth – $2.6 Million wiwo
The national business known as “Du Monde” was established in October 2014 and has grown and expanded significantly, manufacturing and wholesaling unique products aligned to: personal hygiene, commercial/domestic cleaning, giftware/jewellery and beauty products.
The business turned over more than $700,000 all cash sales in 2016/17 financial year based on a three-day-per-week operation only and with territories in both Australia and New Zealand valued at over $2.85M, the business has enormous future growth potential.
The business would be sold essentially on a walk-in / walk-out basis with the Vendor prepared to offer on-going advice and support.
Included in the sale is the following:
- Business name - “Du Monde”
- Registered labels/product names
- Stock on hand
- Plant & equipment
- Contracts & manufacturing agreements
- Telephone numbers
- Territories (Australia and New Zealand)
- Product formulas
This is a rare opportunity to purchase an Australian success story and take it to another level. Use your business acumen to expand throughout Australasia and create your own business empire. For a complete highly detailed business analysis contact Jo Pilkington at Mildura & District Real Estate on 0428 763 689.
Location: Canberra – NSW
Categories: Distribution – Gifts & Homewares - Service
Chief Financial Officer required
- Experience dealing with corporate level banking.
- Strong Financial Analytical skills.
- Role involves Audit, Tax, Management Accounting, Insurance, Due Diligence plus ad hoc as required.
- Minimum 5 year commitment.
- Dealing with 8 Gaming Hotels, 4 freehold properties.
- Approximately 500 employees.
- Work closely with director, operations manager, internal audit, marketing & management of administration team.
- Ideally someone who is looking to step up into this position from a Financial Controller or equivalent.
For further information on this opportunity or to refer a suitable candidate, please contact in the first instance:
Brenton Ellis | Supreme Hotel Group P/L
T: 03 9388 8000
The Critical Point Network Trading Board is only an information placement service. Members must conduct their own independent enquiries and due diligence on these business opportunities. Pitcher Partners do not provide any warranties whatsoever as to the worth or benefit of the opportunity which is being advertised. Advertisements are placed for and on behalf of a Critical Point Network member and are completely independent from Pitcher Partners. Pitcher Partners does not derive any commission, fee or other payment for this service.
Pitcher Partners Deal Book
The Deal Book lists current opportunities in Australia/New Zealand that are available to CPN members, including:
- Looking to sell
- Seeking acquistions
- Looking for capital
- Opportunities - known or coming
Please click here to view the current edition. For more information on any of these opportunites, please contact Michael Sonego.