Our graduates are given incredible opportunities to shine brightly.
The graduate program at Pitcher Partners gives recent graduates an opportunity to work with a variety of clients, partners and divisions, as well as experiencing the culture of the firm.
Working at Pitcher Partners as a graduate is quite special– it’s a place where you make lifelong friends and where you feel as though you really belong. Pitcher Partners genuinely care about their staff and work hard to ensure graduates have the best start to their careers.
We also provide amazing training and development experiences, including attending the National Graduate Training Program in Queensland.
A day at Pitcher Partners goes something like this:
Work + Opportunity – lots of technical training and resources to support and encourage your professional and personal development because Pitcher Partners believes their people are their most valuable resource.
Work + Variety – great exposure to a variety of different work and clients and the chance to get really close to those clients, because Pitcher Partners believes that’s how you learn.
Work + Fun – regular social and sporting events and the encouragement to develop and maintain your hobbies and outside interests because Pitcher Partners believes that a balanced lifestyle produces happy, healthy staff who work better and smarter.
As a graduate, you will also be involved in the following activities:
- The National Graduate Training Program in Queensland for a week of training and social and networking events – it’s a great week
- Induction week at the firm where you get to meet the rest of the staff
- Technical training where you learn all about the various software you will be using
- Chartered Accountants Program
- Tax Institute of Australia Foundation Course accreditation
- Professional development sessions on topics such as communication, planning, career development and networking.
Applications have now closed for the 2018 Graduate Program.