Here you'll have the opportunity to experience the many career possibilities that working in a full service accounting and advisory firm offers, and be exposed to a wide variety of clients, from well-known international brands to family run businesses, government and not-for-profit organisations.
As a graduate your path will be guided by a dedicated buddy and complemented by close interactions with our partners and senior staff. You will also be involved in one of the largest learning and development programs in the industry and be offered ongoing technical and professional development opportunities.
We believe in partnering with our clients in their business; we don’t just offer a service, and that’s why we have a proud reputation for excellent client care.
We see you as a partner in our business too, and we believe that when our people are healthy, happy and engaged they work better and smarter. This belief underpins our unique culture and is part of our values established in 1991 by Ron Pitcher and our founding partners.
At Pitcher Partners you will make lifelong friends, enjoy our many social and firm activities and have the opportunity to travel regionally, interstate and overseas within our network.
Our Graduate Program includes:
- Pre-commencement events including morning teas, group functions and an end of year party
- The National Graduate Induction Program which is a week of professional development and social and networking events, held insterstate
- Induction week back at the firm where you get to meet the rest of the staff
- Technical training where you learn all about the various software you will use
- Chartered Accountants Program
- Tax Institute of Australia Foundation Course accreditation
- Professional development sessions on topics like communication, planning, career development and networking
If you want to light up your future, start your career with us!
How do I apply for the Graduate Program?
You will need to apply online via our current vacancies page. The online application requires you to upload your resume and academic transcript. It should only take you 20 minutes to complete your application.
If you progress to the next recruitment stage, you will be sent an email informing you that you have been shortlisted for an interview. The email will contain instructions on how to book an interview time and how to complete an online aptitude test. If unsuccessful, you will be notified via email.
Applications for the 2018 Graduate Program have now closed.