WHO | Who is the Melbourne Graduate Program applicable for?
Our Melbourne Graduate Program is for graduates who have completed their university studies within the last two years, who are ready to join our development program and commence their ongoing career with Pitcher Partners.
WHAT | What will you experience in the Melbourne Graduate Program?
Our Melbourne Graduate Program provides graduates the opportunity to experience the many career possibilities that working in a full service accounting and advisory firm offers, and to be exposed to a wide variety of clients, from well-known international brands to family run businesses, government and not-for-profit organisations.
As a graduate your path will be guided by a dedicated buddy and complemented by close interactions with our partners and senior staff. You will also be involved in one of the largest learning and development programs in the industry and be offered ongoing technical and professional development opportunities.
We believe in partnering with our clients in their business; we do not just offer a service, and that is why we have a proud reputation for excellent client care.
Our Melbourne Graduate Program includes:
- Induction week where you will meet the rest of the staff
- The National Graduate Induction Program held in Queensland each year
- Technical training to provide you with an understanding of the processes and software that we use in our work
- Personal and professional development including communication skills, personal branding, resilience, leadership, planning and prioritising, delegation, time management, career development, social media management and presentation skills
- Internal and external professional networking events
- A range of employee benefits to help you balance your life with work including Wellness at Work Program, time in lieu and social pursuits
WHEN | When is our Melbourne Graduate Program?
Our Melbourne Graduate Program commences in March. Graduates work full time in an ongoing permanent position.
HOW | How do I apply or express interest in the Melbourne Graduate Program?
Applications for our 2019 Melbourne Graduate Program have now closed.
The recruitment process will consist of:
Stage 1: Online application submission – February/March
Stage 2: Online test – March/April
Stage 3: Video interview - April
Stage 4: Assessment centre/group interview - April
Stage 5: Final interview with partners and managers - May
Where would you like to shine the brightest? Find out more about our Melbourne practice areas.