Who is the Melbourne Graduate Program applicable for?
Our Melbourne Graduate Program is for graduates who have completed their university studies within the last two years, who are ready to join our development program and commence their ongoing career with Pitcher Partners.
What will you experience in the Melbourne Graduate Program?
The Pitcher Partners’ Melbourne Graduate Program allows you to experience the diverse range of career pathways in a full-service accounting, audit and advisory firm.
You’ll be exposed to a wide variety of clients; from well-known international brands and family run businesses, to government and not-for-profit organisations.
You will be based in one of our Melbourne practice areas.
Pitcher Partners’ Melbourne Graduate Program includes:
- Full-time role in an ongoing permanent position
- A dedicated buddy to guide you through the program
- Induction week, where you will meet your colleagues and other graduates
- National Graduate Induction Program, held interstate
- Technical training, to familiarise you with the processes and software you will use in your work
- Personal and professional development workshops, including: communication skills, personal branding, resilience, leadership, planning and prioritising, career development and presentation skills
- Internal and external professional networking events to broaden your contact base
When is our Melbourne Graduate Program?
Our Melbourne Graduate Program commences in March. Graduates work full time in an ongoing permanent position.
How do I apply or express interest in the Melbourne Graduate Program?
Applications for our 2020 Melbourne Graduate Program open 27 February and close 27 March 2019.